SCONE GOOD NEWS @ 7
Last night we looked at the question - "Why are there 4 Gospels in the Bible?"
We noticed that each Gospel account paints a unique portrait of Jesus Christ from a different perspective...
- Matthew presents Jesus as the Sovereign, focussing on His Authority.
- Mark presents Jesus as the Servant, focussing on His Activity.
- Luke presents Jesus as the Saviour, focussing on His Ability.
- John presents Jesus as the Son of God, focussing on His Authenticity.
Next week we'll be starting a new series following the story of Jesus through the Gospel of Mark.
Come and join us next Sunday at 7pm at the RDM Institute in Scone for some refreshments and chat followed by a short Bible talk.
✝️ EASTER EXCLAMATIONS!
Last night in Scone we held a special Easter Sunday Good News @ 7, with an Easter Quiz, Bible Readings and short Easter message.
We thought about 3 Easter Exclamations!
- The Verdict of the People - "Away with Him!"
- The Victory of the Saviour - "It is Finished!"
- The Validation of the Angels - "He is Risen!"
If you're in the area, join us next Sunday at 7pm when we'll be starting a new series of talks! Everyone's welcome! 😀
Perth Gospel Hall